PaveTech is a one-day educational forum focused on the optimization of paving and related roadbuilding practices and procedures.
The Forum will offer case studies and presentations on the lastest technologies and practices, covering topics such as:
- Asphalt paving and compaction optimization
- Concrete roadbuilding best practices
- Cold milling
- Asphalt recycling
- Asphalt plant optimization
- Working with polymer modified hot mix asphalts
- The future of autonomous equipment in road construction
- Drone use in earthmoving applications
- Next-generation telematics
EXCLUSIVE ATTENDANCE is restricted to roadbuilding professionals and sponsors.
For sponsorship information contact: Laura Goodwin, firstname.lastname@example.org