What is PaveTech?
PaveTech is a one-day educational forum focused on the optimization of paving and related roadbuilding practices and procedures. The forum will offer case studies and presentations on the latest technologies and practices, covering topics such as: fibre reinforced asphalt pavement; fundamentals of intelligent compaction; a tool for battling silica dust; how infrared heaters are changing how paving contractors create new, and maintain old, pavements; modernizing aggregate dispatch: solutions built for subcontracted haulers; an update on Canadian drone regulations, compliance management and training; and technology and training advancements to assist with a less experienced workforce.
The Forum will offer case studies and presentations on the lastest technologies and practices, covering topics such as:
- Asphalt paving and compaction optimization
- Concrete roadbuilding best practices
- Cold milling
- Asphalt recycling
- Asphalt plant optimization
- Working with polymer modified hot mix asphalts
- The future of autonomous equipment in road construction
- Drone use in earthmoving applications
- Next-generation telematics